Ways and Means to Have your Airtel DTH Recharge Done
The Airtel DTH recharge plans and packages are some of the most varied one available in the DTH market today. The technical aspects behind the successful running of a DTH service include the following stages:-
- A Direct-to-home network is made of a broadcasting station, a geostationary satellite, encoders, multiplexers, modulators, DTH receivers.
- In order to be able to transmit signals by the satellite the DTH operator needs to lease the Ku band transponders on the satellite.
- The broadcasting station receives signals from different channels.
- It is the DTH operator that pays the channels direct for broadcasting their channels to the subscribers of the particular DTH service.
- The broadcast center or station relays the signals received from the individual program channels to the satellite.
- The satellite’s first task is to receive the signal from the broadcasting station. The satellite then compresses the signal and transmits the encrypted digital data to the Earth.
- This encrypted transmission is received by the dish antenna that is located at the exterior of the house.
- The signal then passes to the set-top box from the dish. At the STB end, the encoded signal is decoded and allows the customer to view the channel as per his selection.
For all this service DTH service providers like Airtel Digital TV charges its customers through different Airtel DTH recharge plans. Some of these top-up and Airtel DTH recharge packs start as low as Rs. 99/- and go up to few thousand rupees for the yearly subscription.
Carrying out the Airtel DTH recharge is a not at all a complicated process when done through the online medium. Payment methods are easy and one can choose from different payment options so that the balance amount in your Airtel DTH account is above the minimum balance required to run the service non-stop. One can use the:
- Credit card
- Debit card
- Bank transfer
While using the credit or the debit card, one needs to supply the following information correctly – your name exactly as mentioned on the card; the credit or the debit card number; the expiry date, the CVV mentioned on the back of the card and the amount of Airtel DTH recharge. The transaction happens within minutes and you get the status of the transaction – success or failure – via a SMS immediately on your mobile or an email sent to your email id.
The other process of recharging is using Netbanking. When you choose this payment option, the payment gateway directly takes you to another page which is the login page of your bank account. Here you need to mention your customer id and password. Some banks ask for a one-time password too that is generated and messaged on your mobile number. After filling in the OTP, the page is directed to your bank account from where the recharge value gets debited. For this transaction too, a message is sent across to your mobile from the bank as well as the DTH service provider on the status of the recharge.